5-Week Online Forum to Voice Your Concerns & Inspire Change
Tired of obstacles making your PCS harder than it needs to be?
You're not alone
Going through a permanent change of station can be the pits - especially when you are navigating new rules and regulations on post. (Why aren't they all the same?!)
Here's a little secret...
The frustration is real. We know because we've been in your shoes.
The problem is, Army leadership doesn't always know about the concerns impacting your lives. They're juggling 100 different things and going a 1,000 miles a minute. They genuinely want to help. But, it can take weeks, months, and even years to get your concerns in front of the people who ACTUALLY have the power to act.
Here's a solution:
AUSA Spouse: Voice for a Simpler PCS
It's your BEST opportunity to voice your concerns and inspire change.
The inaugural event focuses on transitioning into your new community. No, we won't be discussing things like what to pack or broken possessions. Instead, we're diving deep into the issues that impact your life after you've arrived.
Have you ever...
- Tried to register a home-based business only to find out it’s a six-week process?
- Felt frustrated by the lack of consistency in your child’s education?
- Wanted to get involved in local politics but decided against it to save face?
- Burnt-out trying to maintain and grow an organization through multiple moves?
- Neglected your health while putting everyone else's needs first?
If you said "YES" to any of these issues, then this online event is for you!
We'll get your voice heard
AUSA is the official voice for Army families. We have direct access to Army decision-makers. And it's our job to communicate the concerns affecting your quality of life.
We've been advocating for military families since 1999. Our efforts have impacted hundreds of thousands of lives for the better. Now we're ready to tackle your PCS concerns head-on and take your ideas directly to the top.
But we can't do it without you...
"We cannot accomplish all that we need to do without working together"
Can we really improve Army life?
Yes, we can!
Join us Thursdays in June for a FREE 5-week online forum - AUSA Spouse: Voice for a Simpler PCS. Hosted by AUSA and sponsored by USAA. Our goal is to help streamline processes from post-to-post for a simpler PCS.
Your Weekly Itinerary
Every Thursday in June
Facebook Live | Facebook.com/AUSAFamily | 12 Eastern
Join us and here's what you'll get in return:
- Five presentations from military spouses who have brilliant ideas for a simpler PCS. (It’ll be informative and fun. Guaranteed!)
- Five printable How-To Guides designed to help you crush PCS barriers and succeed.
- Two chances to win awesome prizes.
- Opportunity to connect online with like-minded Army spouses stationed around the world.
- Your ideas taken directly to the top.
- Membership into a community that advocates for a better Army life.
Are you ready for a smooth move?
AUSA Spouse: Voice for a Simpler PCS is the number one way to get your voice heard among Army decision-makers. Please join us.
Together we are a powerful force.
Thank you to our 2017 sponsor