Army Medicine: A Century of Premier Expeditionary & Globally Integrated Innovation from the Trenches to Multi-Domain Battle
24 - 25 July 2017
Grand Hyatt - San Antonio, TX
The Association of the United States Army Institute of Land Warfare presents the Army Medical Symposium and Exposition to be held 24-25 July 2017 at the Grand Hyatt in San Antonio, Texas.
This symposium will provide a venue for collaborative discussion and education on key topics by identifying leading practices and innovations from Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) organizations and industry partners that will better enable Army Medicine to prepare for future challenges in support of our Army and the Joint Force.
Readiness and Health
- Soldier Holistic Health & Fitness as a Force Multiplier
- Unit Medical Readiness as a Force Multiplier
- Virtual Health: A Revolution in Military Medicine
- Innovations in Trauma Care Training: Maintaining Advances in Combat Survivability
- Strategic Alignment of the AMEDD: Balancing Benefit Delivery and Operational Missions
- Quality and Safety- HRO
- Seeing ourselves- smart use of metrics and advanced analytics
- Balancing & Aligning in support of the Army and Joint Force
- Modernizing the AMEDD for Multi-Domain Battle
Take Care of Ourselves, Soldiers for Life, DAC, & Families
- Leader Development in the AMEDD
Military ACU/Duty uniform and business attire for civilian attendees.
Accommodations for this symposium have been arranged at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio, 600 East Market Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205, (210) 224-1234. Additional details regarding housing can be found here.
Senior Meetings Manager
For general questions pertaining to the symposium
For questions pertaining to registration