10 Reasons for Joining AUSA
- Show you care by being a member of your Army’s professional organization.
- Be part of the AUSA Team – Active/Guard/Reserve, Retirees, Veterans, Army Civilian members and Family Members.
- Support AUSA’s mission: “Keep America’s Army Strong!”
- Be part of one of AUSA's 122 Chapters that supports Soldiers and their Families.
- Brag that you are part of an organization that gave over $1.7 million to Soldiers and their Families in 2011.
6. Attend AUSA’s world class Professional Development Annual Meeting and Exposition each October.
- Know that Capitol Hill listens when visited by AUSA members and presented with AUSA's annual Resolutions.
- AUSA organizes many Symposia focusing on Military issues throughout the year.
- Receive important educational, advocacy and other like publications that support Army professional development.
- Get monthly copies of AUSA NEWS and ARMY Magazine. Become empowered by reading Army news and articles.
Show your professionalism by joining AUSA!
FACT: From the AUSA published book "Once a Soldier . . . Always a Soldier, Soldiers in the 112th Congress", there are 5 Senators who served in the Army Reserve. In the House of Congress a total of 15 served in the Army Reserve; 2 of the 15 are still serving in the Army Reserve.
If you want to learn more about today's Army Reserve, recommend you go to: www.goarmy.com/reserve/role
Click here to view LTG Jeff Talley describing his “32 Rally Points” at the 2012 AUSA Annual Meeting