Alshamel Travel is a leading travel management company in the Middle East, offering corporate, leisure, military and government travel services. It operates through a network of nine fully-owned offices across seven countries in the region. With more than 350 professionals, Alshamel Travel services a diverse client portfolio including Fortune 500 companies, local and international governments and military organizations.
Alshamel Military & Government (Alshamel M&G) provides travel services to U.S. Government, Contractors, Department of Defense civilians and U.S. military personnel throughout the Middle East Region since 1999.
Alshamel M&G’s area of operations covers the Middle East, Central Asia and East Africa, managing travel requirements with trained subject matter experts, versed in U.S. Government travel regulations. Its standard service configuration provides customers with a choice of a centralized call center fulfillment via Kuwait Headquarters, local fulfillment from one of Alshamel Travel regional offices, or fulfillment with a local partner in countries in the theatre, where the company is not yet represented.
Alshamel M&G offers a network of products and services that are specifically tailored to the Military & Government travel market, including but not limited to:
- Airline, hotel, train and car reservations for business and personal travel
- Leisure tours and cruises
- Fully integrated online booking and expense management solutions such as DTS and E2 solutions
- Group and meeting planning
- Consolidated management reporting
- Emergency response
Alshamel M&G has built a strong business platform over the years, allowing it to aggressively pursue all available opportunities today and in the future. One of its many upcoming plans is to diversify its M&G portfolio to other services which are increasingly in demand by existing and prospective clients; such as logistics and cargo.
Alshamel Travel cares about environment preservation and protection, and is constantly after sustainable initiatives. Adhering to a green policy (such as conforming to a paperless work environment policy, shredding and recycling of unwanted paper) is one of the sustainable initiatives adopted by Alshamel M&G.
- Alshamel M&G has ticketed soldier’s Rest & Relaxation (R&R) program since 2003, moving over 1 million service members to date.
- Alshamel M&G is a regional partner of CWT SatoTravel, the largest military and government services provider in the world.
- Alshamel M&G is a proud Sustaining Member of the Association of the U.S. Army and member of the Society of Government Travel Professionals.