Supporting the Army-Industry Partnership
Sustaining Members are major industry leaders, businesses and professional organizations from around the world. Our members are involved in the research, development and production of weapons, equipment and services for the U.S. Army and form the nation's defense industrial base. Through this Program, our members may participate in special events offered by AUSA designed to assist the Army in achieving its goals. By facilitating communications among Army, industry and government entities involved in the defense of the United States, AUSA furthers the Army's goals to remain fully-equipped and modern.
Key Sustaining Membership Benefits
- Priority exhibit space and reduced registration costs at key AUSA ILW Symposia
- Priority ticket purchasing at social events at AUSA's Annual Meeting
- Invitations to AUSA's ILW Breakfast Series, which is for Sustaining Members and government personnel only
- Priority access to AUSA's new Sponsorship Program
- Option to list up to 50 employees (including consultants) as AUSA individual membership cardholders
To join, please click here and download our application.
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Hensley, AUSA’s Sustaining Membership Coordinator at 703-907-2659 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sustaining Member of the Month Program
Sustaining Member of the Month: December 2014 :
Searchable Sustaining Member Database
Update your Company's Information